Monday, July 15, 2013

Greetings from La Presidenta!

Hey ya'll!!! This is my first blog post EVER and it's all about me!!! I'm so excited to serve as your SWD President for the coming year and all the adventures we'll have! So without further a due...

Name: Helen Ruth Moore
Office: Southwest District President
Chapter: Eta Nu (Holstein Cows!!!)
School: Southeastern Oklahoma State University (GO SAVAGE STORM!!!!!)
Major: Instrumental Music Education
Instrument: Horn (because its awesome)
Interesting Fact: I had a pet turtle named Antigone. Should've kept it and given it to the sisters!!!! 

What "Strive" means to me?
To go above and beyond what is expected of you and what you expect of yourself. Only you can hold yourself from the greatness you can achieve. 

I hope you enjoy our random posts and awesome epic awesome adventures and stories will have to tell! Can't wait to see the Southwest represent at NatCon!!

Always striving,

Helen 

SWDPres@kkpsi.org
@KKPsiSWDPres

No comments:

Post a Comment