Sunday, November 17, 2013

...Or what the future holds for me...

This semester has been a whirlwind of stress, adventure, happiness, and sorrow. I feel that more has happened from August to now than it has the past four years at Southeastern and as a member of KKΨ. I've had personal hardship, my chapter is going through this constant overturn, classes seem to keep adding projects upon projects, and the organization has gone through some major life altering events. Though the madness and the struggle, the love and bond of the brotherhood has flourished and continued to stay strong and I am so proud to be able to have seen it all. Though everything I've gone through so far this semester, I've had my brothers by my side. So, I guess my point of this post is for us as members of this great organization is to stay strong and persevere. We will get through anything, especially with the support of our brothers. I know I'm not the only person to be happy that 2014 is close than ever and excited for the new beginnings to come, but I'll never forget the ones who've gotten me here. 

Forever Striving, 
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment